Sitting & Facing ??? ( not sure how to share my photos or the google earth link)

Updated on October 9, 2014 in Alumni
7 on October 8, 2014

Hi Amanda and other helpful ones.  I am just undertaking a challenging spread out business complex to feng shui, It sits on the waters edge (literally) with students accommodation,catering & dining hall, recreation areas in the long main building and the class rooms are situation away from the main accommodation in a seperate long concrete building. There is several prefabricated buildings to house administration offices the admin staff, others for storage and another for a staff room. The view from the building sitting on the waters edge is exquisite so I establish this to be the facing, the main road runs in front of the sitting with much activity of people arriving and accessing. There is no reception area? It is a bit confusing for me?  Can you help please……… There a huge windows facing the sea but no access on that side of the building. The business is situation on a very exposed peninnsula. not at all built up area. I suggest the facing is the sea front with the superb  Yang energy and vista, and the sitting the one facing the main road.???

• Liked by
0 on October 8, 2014

You can take a picture of your screen using ctrl and prt sc on your key board. I believe you can place it as a pdf. or you can go to google earth on your cell phone and take a picture of your screen from there so it can post as a picture.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 8, 2014

Thank you, here is an image of the main building others are to the left of the picture, not visable in this shot.

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on October 8, 2014

Hi love
For sure the water side is the facing

on October 9, 2014

Thank you, I am excited and grateful for the support, wishing that I do this project justice,
calling in all my guides.!!!

on October 9, 2014

The distance from the sea is about 10 to 15 feet and not twice the height of the building as recommended. It is not possible to create a meandering path, trees or lights ? as very exposed, and little room, what would be the best suggestions in this instance?
Also please remind me again about the remedy for yang energy coming in the windows in the dining space
or in the bedrooms?  I know it is a lovely view but should it be calmed down at certain times and when weather  is rough with rounded leaves plants and some heavy drapes? If he does not want drapes in the school business environment what would be the suggestion?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on October 9, 2014

Yes for sure,,,good thick curtains, not to have the bed on the window wall
Add some kind of plants outside the window. 

For the dinning room , good thick curtain will help and also plants outside the window too

Love
Amanda

on October 9, 2014

My wise on Earth Angel. Thank you! xox

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel